1. Head of Customer Success
Role based in Kampala, Uganda
Start date : January 2018
The Customer Success team are the face of SafeBoda, a supportive and reliable team providing day to day support to our customers. This involves coordinating with the Operations, Marketing and Tech team to fully understand the user experience and our customers’ needs. The team responsibilities include:
- Management of all incoming and outcoming support lines (phone and email)
- Customer support – real time troubleshooting of customer issues.
- Data analysis e.g. identifying trends in our caller data, understanding the frequent customer issues.
- Customer outreach e.g. sharing new offers with customers.
- Research e.g. carrying out customer surveys.
We are looking for an experienced manager to head up this team:
- Heading up a small team of Customer Success Associates. Supporting and motivating them to carry out daily tasks such as customer support and insight analysis.
- Training the team to become experts in customer service – making them confident to quickly handle and diagnose customer issues.
- Setting up and managing the tools and processes required for the Customer Success Team to perform their daily responsibilities (eg, call trackers, customer complaint logs and internal communication channels)
- Reporting and analysing customer call data to provide insights and solution-orientated feedback to senior stakeholders and other departments.
- Working with the Head of Customer to provide adhoc marketing and customer research support.
- Have at least 4 years professional experience, preferably in a customer or client-facing role.
- Strong academic performance with at a minimum a completed Bachelor/Undergraduate degree with high grades.
- Have experience managing and motivating a team.
- Possess strong data analysis skills – be confident using Excel to collect, analyse and present sets of data. Be comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Exhibit the ability to navigate ambiguity, juggle multiple tasks, think independently and problem solve like a boss.
- Have the confidence to pick up the phone to a customer and get them super excited about using SafeBoda. Be passionate about training your team to do the same.
- Be a SafeBoda super-user – love the product and be a passionate believer in our mission to modernise and professionalise the boda industry in Kampala.
- Live the SafeBoda values, represent the company in everything you do and constantly fly the flag.
The need for this role is urgent, and we’d like the right candidate. Shoot your CV/resume to email@example.com , and we can setup a time to chat.